What information do we collect?
We collect the following personal information from you when you visit our website or use our services:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your mailing address
- Your phone number
- Your IP address
- Your credit card information (if you make a purchase)
- Any other information you voluntarily provide to us
How do we use your information?
We use your personal information to:
- Process your orders
- Provide you with customer support
- Send you marketing emails (if you have opted in)
- Improve our website and services
- Detect and prevent fraud
How do we share your information?
We share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Payment processors to process your orders
- Shipping companies to ship your documents
- Email marketing providers to send you marketing emails
- Fraud detection companies to detect and prevent fraud
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties.
How do we protect your information?
We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal information, including:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect your data when it is transmitted to us
- Firewalls to protect our servers from unauthorized access
- Access controls to restrict who has access to your personal information
What are your privacy rights?
You have the following privacy rights:
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to correct your personal information
- The right to delete your personal information
- The right to opt out of marketing emails
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
How long do we retain your information?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our services and to comply with our legal obligations.